Saturday 24 January 2015

Acoustic wall panel

I have a bare wall in the living room that I want to provide with acoustic panels for decoration and of course to slightly improve the acoustics in the room. Much like the next picture would be great to make a home construction project there. I ordered at the Bax-shop four dark red 2 "wedge panels (Auralex studio foam 61x61x5 cm a € 18) that I want to glue in a window. I gamble the dark red color, usually the foam panels are grey but on a slate-gray wall it is tricky and I do have more dark-red furniture in the living room. I also ordered two small gray wedge panels (cm 30,5x30,5x5 a € 6) I for placing in small frame on the wall at the other side of the room.

There is something to do creative
with this wave shape foam 61x61 cm.
Update: Acoustic wall panel in the living room (March 2015)

No comments:

Post a Comment