Saturday 21 December 2013

Zen-Boeddhisme

This morning I received an introduction to Zen Buddhist meditation. This was held in a school building in Utrecht.

During the morning, the values ​​of Buddhism were interpreted as compassion, patience and loving friendliness and explained how we can cultivate these values ​​in our lives.

Besides meditation instruction, attention was given how to develop Zen meditation and mindfulnessin the daily life  We have done this through various exercises which immediately experienced was how attention and a friendly attitude, give us strength, relaxation and inner peace.

The teacher in the Dharmatoevlucht  is Rev. Baldwin, he was ordained in 1990 as a Buddhist monk in the Zen Throssel Hole Buddhist Abbey in northern England. Since 2005 he lives and works in the Dharma Resort in Apeldoorn.

I got this morning to be very useful especially in the field of meditation posture and coping with stress and thoughts. My intention here is to start giving  regular / daily attention. I also believe that the future is not a thing for me to meditate weekly in groups. I want to follow Tai Chi classes next year, just where? I am still trying to figure out.

No comments:

Post a Comment