Wednesday 26 April 2023

Company Laptop

We currently have a problem with housing at the business. Turnover has more than doubled in the last year and many people have joined. I have already had to give up my office to two young Sales Engineers and a small reorganization of office space is now taking place. I will be working from home one day more and will have a kind of flex desk at the office, a new laptop (HP Elitebook 650 G9 notebook 15.6" fhd, i7-1255u) with an HP USB-C G5 Essential Dock to 2 new 25" monitors.
At home I have the laptop on a charger and with HDMI to a 40" Samsung LED TV.
I also connected my Macbook Pro to this, so to save some desk space I bought the following laptop/monitor table arm on marktplaats and picked it up in Utrecht Overvecht (€30).


No comments:

Post a Comment